1.27.2014

Tennessee Brew Works


As a pre-graduation outing my family and I headed out to Tennessee Brew Works for a fun "Nashville-y" thing to do. We had a blast, coincidently the night we arrived was also their Grand Opening! The atmosphere was awesome--lots of energy, happy, and they even had a band playing right when you walked in! We had a lot of fun!

Micro-breweries are a growing trend in the U.S. and especially with the push on the "think local, act local" state of mind.




I had a sweetpotato stout beer, which was a littler bitter than I would have liked--but it was enjoyable nonetheless.They had a varied menu of different flavors and kind of beers along with a fun and light rustic vibe. I would definitely recommend visiting again, and going for a good time! 

So looking for something new to do in the Nashville area that ISN'T Broadway? Visit Tennessee Brew Works! 

Love, Love
Andrea Fer

*This was not a paid promotion, just an experience! 

2 comments:

  1. sweet potato beer!?!?! this is nuts. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's pretty good, but the atmosphere really makes the place! You should definitely go if you're in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, I love that you have something to say!

Love, Love

Andrea Fer